The precession-corrected Tropical Lunar Return.
This chart is somewhat similar to the conventional Tropical Lunar Return chart, the angles having shifted only a few degrees. But, let us look at those changes.
- Natal Saturn is now much closer to the Ascendant-Descendant axis; the self-discipline of a professional swimmer is now in focus.
- Natal Venus is close to the L/R Asc., bringing Marilyn’s desires and values into personal focus. Transiting Venus is also in the first house, adding to the importance of this angular placement.
- Transiting Mars is on the IC angle, great effort is put into a venture that impacts one’s basic lifestyle.
What we have here is a much sharper focus than is found in the conventional Tropical Lunar Return. Now, let us look at the transits to this chart’s angles on the date of her great achievement.
- Transiting Mercury is at 1 Libra, close to the Ascendant. Close-at-hand travel and manual dexterity or actions are involved.
- Transiting Venus is at 1 Scorpio, conjuncting transiting Saturn, and reflecting the natal Venus-Saturn opposition — a “Similarity Pattern”.
Again, one chart doesn’t prove anything. What it does do is to suggest those factors that we need to look for in other charts so as to build up a base of expectations and concurring factors that lend confidence and effectiveness to our work.
Our next exploration will look at additional techniques to consider, one little used, the other is little known. I hope that teases you into coming back for another look at these methods. As always, I can be contacted directly by e-mail at email@example.com or through the use of a “comment” attached to this post. Dave